Grin Travel Kit
This Grin Travel Kit includes;
- A charcoal-infused biodegradable corn-starch toothbrush
- A biodegradable toothbrush sleeve to keep your brush head clean
- 100% natural travel cool mint toothpaste 20g
- 100% natural travel whitening toothpaste 20g
- An eco-friendly, waterproof bag
Grin’s waterproof bag is your perfect travel companion. Big enough to hold not only your toothbrush and toothpastes, but you can also add your shampoo, soap and other toiletries to keep them all in one convenient place.
Why choose Grin?
Grin strongly believes in using natural ingredients to care for our bodies and the environment. They work closely with leading scientists to ensure that their products are safe and effective with uncompromised standards of quality.
Grin also runs a recycling program to ensure that their products maintain a ‘zero-waste’ standard. You can return your bristles and toothpaste tubes back to them and they will ensure that they are recycled into something else!
Want to learn more about Grin? You can visit their website here.
Disposing of your Toothbrush and Toothpaste Tubes.
- Collect ANY 10 used tubes of Grin toothpaste, toothbrushes or Floss. You could team up with family and friends to collect them more quickly.
- Email email@example.com to receive your FREE postage label.
- Post the used tubes, toothbrushes, floss dispensers and any clear PLA packaging back to Grin and they’ll ensure that they are either recycled into useful goods such as bench seats and watering cans or composted!
Important to note:
- In order to recycle tubes and bristles properly, can you please make sure all excess toothpaste has been removed.
- Bristles need to be removed from toothbrushes. If you have a compost bin, the handle can go into that.
- Please also ensure that your tubes and bristles are completely dry prior to shipping to make recycling possible. Thank you.
Caring for your Biodegradable Toothbrush.
Grin’s toothbrushes are made from a corn starch, a naturally occurring material that is string enough for personal use. It may not have the strength of traditional plastic toothbrushes so caution needs to be used when brushing teeth, as heavy/hard brushing may cause the toothbrush head to snap off.
However, dentists recommend minimal pressure when brushing teeth to avoid issues such as receding gums, enamel erosion and increased tooth sensitivity.