Hannahpad – Probiotic EM Soap
The probiotic soap, developed by Effective Microorganism Technology, combines naturally occurring beneficial microorganisms, principally lactic acid bacteria and yeast, which are used to promote good bacteria.
The effective microorganisms create antioxidant substances and can purify the environment.
The active ingredient is also environmentally friendly.
- Plant Based Natural Oil 77% (Soybean and Coconut Oil)
- Lye 10%
- Probiotics 6%
- Water 6%
- Bamboo Vinegar 1%
How to wash your Hannahpads with the Probiotic EM Soap
1. Rinse your Hannahpads as soon as possible after wearing them to remove any discharge.
2. Lather using some Probiotic EM Soap.
3. Don’t rinse, just leave your Hannahpads to soak in cold water for a minimum of 6 hours. Can be left for up to 48 hours.
4. Wash by hand or machine wash in cold water.
5. Dry in the sun where possible as it is a natural antibacterial.
Hannahpads are going to be next to your most delicate of delicates so please:
Do not bleach.
Do not dry clean.
Do not tumble dry/machine dry.
Do not use fabric softener.
After washing your Hannahpads you must dry them as quickly as possible to avoid them becoming mouldy.
Drying them in the sun immediately after washing is the best solution to avoiding mould. Ensure they are fully dry before storing. If your pads do become mouldy you can soak them in a solution of vinegar or borax.
Please follow the manufacturers instructions carefully.
For your health & hygiene, do not use your Hannahpad if any mould is present. If mould persists dispose of your Hannahpad. It is each individuals responsibility to wash and maintain their pads once purchased.
Hannahpad or Reuseful does NOT take responsibility for the incorrect use and/or washing and care of the product.
But don’t let this put you off, caring for Hannahpads is easy, and you don’t wear mouldy undies do you!