Would you like to enjoy waste free periods? These bikini briefs from Love Luna could help you to achieve just that.
Love Luna have designed these bikini briefs to look and feel just like every day underwear giving you the comfort and leak free confidence you deserve.
The Bikini brief has a pretty lace trim around the waist and legs.
These period bikini briefs have been made just like your everyday pairs of underwear but with extra absorbent and leak proof layers built into the gusset.
1. A soft cotton layer - This layer sits against your skin and so a natural, soft fabric has been chosen to give you the most comfort.
2. Absorbent Padding - This layer soaks up your menstrual blood, drawing it away from you skin.
3. Waterproof layer - This layer acts as a barrier between your menstrual blood and your clothes. It plays the important role of keeping your bikini briefs leak free.
4. Microfibre outer - This is the outer layer that makes up the entire bikini brief. The fabric is soft, comfortable and looks just like one piece. If others see you wearing these, they'll just think they are your normal underwear.
The absorbent layer in these Love Luna bikini briefs gives you approximately 10-15ml of absorbency.That's about the same as 2-3 regular tampons.
On your lighter days, you'll be able to wear one pair for most (if not all) of the day, On your heavier days, you'll need to change them more often.
The bikini briefs from Love Luna are great for periods, as a menstrual cup backup, for LBL and even as every day wear.
This is usually the most daunting part when we think of reusable period underwear, but I've been a user for years now and it's honestly really easy.
1. Rinse - Use cold water to rinse your bikini briefs as much as you can. It doesn't have to be perfect, just a quick rinse is enough.
2. Wash - Then throw them into your washing machine on a cold wash. They can go in the same load as all of your other clothes.
3. Dry - Hang to dry, in the sun if you can.
Please note: Do not; use fabric softener, tumble dry, bleach, soak, iron or dry clean. As each of these could damage and shorten the life span of your Love Luna bikini briefs. You want to keep them as long as possible right?
If this is your first purchase of Love Luna period underwear and you are unsure of the size, I would recommend that you buy just one pair first. Once you know which size is best for your body, you can come back and grab several more pairs.
Note: due to hygiene reasons, we are unable to offer refunds or exchanges on any of our period products.
Bikini Brief - Look like every day underwear. Pretty with a cute lace trim. This style has the lowest waist line.
Midi Brief - Great for teens, work-outs, or those wanting a little more bum coverage. The Midi Brief has a slightly lower leg cut, covering your bum a little more and a slightly higher waist line than the bikini briefs.
Full Brief -Great for heavier periods, overnight protection or for women who like to cover their belly. The Full Brief gives you a higher waist band, extra absorbency and unlike the other two styles has an outer layer made from cotton.
Please wash your period undies before you wear them for the first time.
Thank you for submitting a review!
Your input is very much appreciated. Share it with your friends so they can enjoy it too!
Purchasing from reuseful was a breeze. Fast efficient and supportive service. The love Luna period underwear are amazing; they look, feel and work a charm! Nothing like a bit of comfort, security and looking nice at that time of the month. Kelly even packaged them in an environmentally friendly and beautiful way which I absolutely loved too! Highly recommend Kelly at reuseful and her products!