Make your own beeswax wraps with this specially formulated wax block. Or bring your older wraps back to life with a new coat.
1. Set oven to 80°C.
2. Line a baking tray with a baking sheet.
3. Put your pre-cut fabric onto the baking sheet. Organic cotton is the best option if you have it.
4. Grate you beeswax block and sprinkle a light coating evenly over the fabric.
5. Put into the oven for about 5 minutes, or until the wax has melted.
6. Take it out and use a brush to spread the melted wax to cover all areas of the fabric as evenly as possible.
7. Hang to dry.
8. Once cool the wrap is ready to be used. Enjoy plastic-free wrapping!
Thank you for submitting a review!
Your input is very much appreciated. Share it with your friends so they can enjoy it too!