🚚 FREE shipping over $120 🚚 or Urban $7.90 | Rural $12.90
Your Cart is Empty
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
Shipping: $7.90 or $9.90 if Rural.FREE Shipping for orders over $120.
↓ Please select size, colour, style below.↓(If applicable)
All orders dispatched within 1-2 business days from Auckland, NZ.
Flat rate shipping of $7.90 ($12.90 for Rural) or FREE SHIPPING when you spend over $120.
Would you like to make your own beeswax wraps?Or would you like to re-coat older ones to keep them going for longer?
This beeswax block has been made from a specially formulated mix of NZ beeswax, jojoba oil and tree resin. You'll be sure to end up with perfectly waxed reusable food wraps.
Each 90g beeswax block is enough to wax 3 wraps. (approx. 50cm2 of fabric)
1. Set oven to 80°C.
2. Line a baking tray with a baking sheet.
3. Put your pre-cut fabric onto the baking sheet. Organic cotton is the best option if you have it.
4. Grate you beeswax block and sprinkle a light coating evenly over the fabric.
5. Put into the oven for about 5 minutes, or until the wax has melted.
6. Take it out and use a brush to spread the melted wax to cover all areas of the fabric as evenly as possible.
7. Hang to dry.
8. Once cool the wrap is ready to be used. Enjoy plastic-free wrapping!