Hannahpad's probiotic laundry soap, has been especially designed for you to clean your reusable cloth pads.
Developed by EM (Effective Microorganism) Technology the probiotic soap uses naturally occurring beneficial microorganisms to promote good bacteria and clean away the bad ones.
1. Rinse your Hannahpads as soon as possible after wearing them to remove any discharge. Use cold water as hot water causes blood stains to set.
2. Rub your bar of Probiotic Laundry Soap into your Hannahpad's and rub to form a lather. Don't rinse.
3. Fill a tub or bucket with cold water and leave your Hannahpads to soak for between 6 and 48 hours.
4. Wash by hand or machine wash in cold water.
5. Dry in the sun where possible as it is a natural antibacterial. A laundry hanger can make drying your pads easy.
To keep your Hannahpad's looking great for as long as possible please stick to these simple guidelines;
- Do not bleach.
- Do not dry clean.
- Do not tumble dry/machine dry.
- Do not use fabric softener.
After washing your Hannahpads you must dry them as quickly as possible to avoid them becoming mouldy.
Drying them in the sun immediately after washing is the best solution to avoiding mould. Ensure they are fully dry before storing. If your pads do become mouldy you can soak them in a solution of vinegar or borax.
Please follow the manufacturers instructions carefully.
For your health & hygiene, do not use your Hannahpad if any mould is present. If mould persists dispose of your Hannahpad. It is each individuals responsibility to wash and maintain their pads once purchased.
Hannahpad or Reuseful does NOT take responsibility for the incorrect use and/or washing and care of the product.
But don’t let this put you off, caring for Hannahpads is easy, and you don’t wear mouldy undies do you!