All orders dispatched within 1-2 business days from Auckland, NZ.
Flat rate shipping of $7.90 ($12.90 for Rural) or FREE SHIPPING when you spend over $120.
Period Proof Swimwear - Bikini Briefs
Light to Moderate Absorbency 10ml = 2 tampons or 2 tea spoons
Modibodi's period proof bikini bottoms are designed to be worn alone, or if you prefer underneath your usual togs or shorts.
They fit and feel just like your favourite swimwear, but with the mind-blowing concealed lining to absorb a light period or little pee, both in and out of the water.
With these period swimming briefs, you'll no longer need to purchase disposable tampons or liners whilst at the beach or pool.
Modibodi Swimwear Product Details
Made from recycled nylon
Modibodi's Period Proof Swimwear Size Guide
It is recommended that you take the hip measurement in cm, and then choose a size according to whether you prefer a tighter or looser fit.
Caring For Your Modibodi Period Proof Swimwear
1. Wash your Modibodi swimwear before the first wear. This is important as it will activate the technology in the lining for maximum absorption.
2. Rinse your used swimwear under cold water after use. (Keep the water under 30 degrees.) No need to soak, just rinse until the water runs clear.
3. Cold wash, right away or later, using a delicates bag. Avoid any fabric softener.
4. Hang to dry. Reuse and repeat!
How Modibodi Swimwear Works
Don't let your period or a little incontinence keep you out of the water. Hit the pool or beach with confidence thanks to Modibodi's super slim (just 1mm) patent-pending swimwear technology.
Designed to hold 10ml or 2 tampons worth.
1. Top Layer - The sporty mesh layer is fast-drying, helps to control odour and is backed with a breathable waterproof layer.
2. Bottom Layer - The bottom layer is the outer layer of your swimwear. Made from recycled nylon, which is chlorine resistant, UV50+ rated, water repellent, and dries much faster than your regular swimwear.