All orders dispatched within 1-2 business days from Auckland, NZ.
Flat rate shipping of $7.90 ($12.90 for Rural) or FREE SHIPPING when you spend over $120.
Period Proof Swimwear for Teens & Tweens - Bikini Bottoms
Light to Moderate Absorbency 10ml = 2 tampons or 2 tea spoons
Meet the Teen Swimwear Bikini Brief!
Perfect to wear underneath competitive swimwear uniforms and shorts or worn by themselves. These period proof bikini bottoms will get you through any swim season, providing protection against sneaky period leaks.
Modibodi Period Proof Teen Swimwear is designed specifically for younger bodies and is available in youth sizing, check the size chart to get the best fit.
Modibodi Teen Swimwear Product Details
Made from recycled nylon
Teen Period Proof Swimwear Size Guide
We recommend you take the hip measurement in cm, and then size according to whether you prefer a tighter or looser fit.
For those that measure Youth size 14-16, I recommend you buy adult size 8/XS. And if you measure Youth size 16-18, I recommend you buy adult size 10/S. The adult period proof swimwear can be found here.
Caring For Your Teens Period Proof Swimwear
1. Wash your Modibodi swimwear before the first wear. This is important as it will activate the technology in the lining for maximum absorption.
2. Rinse your used swimwear under cold water after use. (Keep the water under 30 degrees.) No need to soak, just rinse until the water runs clear.
3. Cold wash, right away or later, using a delicates bag. Avoid any fabric softener.
4. Hang to dry. Reuse and repeat!
How Modibodi Swimwear Works
Don't let your period keep you out of the water. Hit the pool or beach with confidence thanks to Modibodi's super slim (just 1mm) patent-pending swimwear technology.
Designed to hold 10ml or 2 tampons worth.
1. Top Layer - The sporty mesh layer is fast-drying, helps to control odour and is backed with a breathable waterproof layer.
2. Bottom Layer - The bottom layer is the outer layer of your swimwear. Made from recycled nylon, which is chlorine resistant, UV50+ rated, water repellent, and dries much faster than your regular swimwear.